Friday, January 1, 2010

Hyundai I10 Electric Vehicle

New Delhi - India's storehouse small cars. Do not want to miss, from the Korean manufacturer, Hyundai plans to display their car from the city I10-powered electricity generation, namely I10 EV (Electric Vehicle) at the Delhi Auto Show next month.
Five-door city car is run by I10 EV-powered electric motor 65HP with the support of 16 kWh lithium-ion polymer battery that has been developed together with Motorola Korea.

With such a configuration, I10 EV can have mileage in the range of 100 miles or 160 kilometers with a top speed of more than 80 mph or 130 km per hour.

Apart from the presence of I10 EV, we expect the Hyundai to show the concept version of the small car. Media reports recently Hyundai i30 also going to add, i40, Tucson and Santa Fe.

Hyundai also will display the range and the existing concepts for vehicles with futuristic technology on the mat the Indian automotive exhibition, in January 2010. Curious?

Production will begin in 2010 and will be sold in Korea first, from the side of the exterior design is not much different from the I10 version of the gasoline sold in the global market.

Korea is the active to make changes in the engines that drive their cars during the last 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...