Thursday, October 21, 2010

2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R


I read about it on motorcycle.com.



And they found a secret of baddest Ninja ever!!!


Kawasaki made a special site for the next Ninja! It's Kawasaki Challenge.


Test rider Hidemichi Takahashi rode the new race-spec Kawasaki ZX-10R in a test session at Suzuka. Wet conditions limited the Kawasaki R&D team to just two or three laps of usable data, however.


World Superbike Championship race-winner Akira Yanagawa will take over for another day of tests July 8. Kawasaki R&D has planned several other tests in preparation for the 2011 WSBK Championship.


From the site, I read many information, including some expectations, weight reduction issue, horse power peaking, latest technology compared to BMW S1000RR, since the BMW is told to be the most sophisticated one. Well, we'll see the latest news from Kawasaki.

Here if you want to hear the 2011 Ninja sound!

I like Kawasaki Ninja since I was about 19. I'm a kind of person who likes good names. I love details. And I think that Kawasaki made great job by picking "Ninja" as its sportbike series' name, picking green color as its identity was also a great decision!


Here in Indonesia, there's also Kawasaki Ninjas, but the 2-stroke Ninjas are more popular here. There are Kawasaki Ninja 150R and Kawasaki Ninja 150RR, with 2-stroke 150cc engine, these bikes rule the Indonesian road!


Lately Kawasaki launched the Kawasaki Ninja 250. It has a 4-stroke engine, with displacement of 250cc, and comes with a two-parallel engine. This is also a shocking bike, not only in Indonesia, but in the whole world as well.

I always like Kawasaki other than Yamaha frankly. It may have no good achievement in motoGP, nor in WSBK, but I'm always a big fan of Kawasaki!


Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R is surely the Ninja I like most. And the information I read frommotorcycle.com just made me impatient to hear more about the 2011 ZX10R.


Reading it, I found out that the Ninja will be the baddest ass-kicker Ninja ever! While the Kawasaki team still trying the dealing with the issue of the Ninja; less weight, higher horse power peak, more sophisticated technology, etc., I will still love Ninja, no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...